There are currently 52 federal terrorism laws available to address entirely domestic acts of political violence
59 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theguardian.com
commentisfree/2019/aug/15/far-right-violence-fbi-terrorism-hate-crime

Come on Guardian, what about the Dayton shooter who was a Bernie Bro? Or the guy in Washington who tried to kill some Republicans playing golf? Let's get an article about them, the rising hate of the Left, and their foot soldiers Antifa.

Antifa have taken to shooting people. Yet crickets from the MSM and the authorities

The FBI needs to focus on the communists attempting to subvert our government and way of life.

FBI: We can't label extremist leftists as terrorist or go after bc they're decentralized.

(five minutes later)

FBI: All conspiracy theorists are terrorists! Red flag laws! Red flag laws!

Edit History

2019-02-Fr 09:02:08 am

FBI: We can't label extremist leftists as terrorist or go after bc they're decentralized. (five minutes later) FBI: All conspiracy theorists are terrorists! Red flag laws! Red flag laws!

The Guardian could stop lying like the worthless little bitches they are if they wanted to - but they don't.

I'm three or four news cycles away from being a full-blown an-cap. Very far-Right. But for now I remain a Jeffersonian, anti-Federalist, ultra-minarchist libertarian. The Federal government should fit into a dozen Winnebagos, we should remain unmolested unless we violate the NAP, gold and silver are money, and I am guaranteed my privacy. And get off my fucking lawn.

They do even less against far left violence, which lead to an increase of anger and resentment among the so called far right, and therefore more violence. Its almost as if there was some great plan behind it all.

HAVE N'T SEEN THIS MUCH GOVT MEDIA DISINFORMATION SINCE THE WW2'S TOKYO ROSE

• Same tactics, mix up People exposing your precious EU Sabotage of the West with Extremists from your own EU Funded Groups like Antifa, Alternative to Right-wing which is Left-Wing, not Right-wing, etc

FIRST GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT AMERICAN RIGHT-WING & LEFT-WING ACCURATE, LEARN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EUROPE'S RIGHT-LEFT & AMERICA'S RIGHT-LEFT, MORONS, but this is deliberate Lies from EU Tokyo rose here to cover up EU's hand in all this crap

Edit History

2019-15-Fr 09:15:58 am

• Same tactics, mix up People exposing your precious EU Sabotage of the West with Extremists from your own EU Funded Groups like Antifa, Alternative to Right-wing which is Left-Wing, not Right-wing, etc

FIRST GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT AMERICAN RIGHT-WING & LEFT-WING RIGHT, LEARN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EUROPE'S RIGHT-LEFT & AMERICA'S RIGHT-LEFT, MORONS, but this is deliberate Lies from EU Tokyo rose here to cover up EU's hand in all this crap

2019-16-Fr 09:16:15 am

FIRST GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT AMERICAN RIGHT-WING & LEFT-WING ACCURATE, LEARN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EUROPE'S RIGHT-LEFT & AMERICA'S RIGHT-LEFT, MORONS, but this is deliberate Lies from EU Tokyo rose here to cover up EU's hand in all this crap

What the fuck did libertarians and an-caps do?

What is far-right these days? Guys with full time jobs? Owners of 4-wheel drive vehicles? People with lawns?

Dissenter
connecting...