On Friday morning, the Supreme Court sided with the state of Mississippi and overturned Roe v. Wade. The opinion was written by Justice Samuel Alito. As The Gateway Pundit reported, left-wing insurrectionists rioted across the nation on Friday night following the ruling, led by Democratic politicians and dark money organizations dedicated to abortion. MUST SEE VIDEO: Day…
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/06/watch-sick-pro-abortionist-front-supreme-court-assaults-camerawoman-screams-fcking-love-killing-babies/

He must be one of those "birthing people" the Democrats keep talking about?

Note his T-shirt. The wacho is a Pete Butterjugs fan. That says a lot.

"@PeteButtigieg: BOOT-edge-edge. But most people just go with “Pete.”" -- mayor pete's tweeter

Demonic

I saw Satan in the flesh in that video screaming “I F*CKING LOVE KILLING BABIES"

I love it when he says "guess the pandemics over" and the guy turns the hate to 11. Seriously though when the guy gets in in face saying he loves h9illing babies then assaults' the camera lady how to they not just beat the shit out of the guy? Letting these guy just say crazy stuff and assault people is why they feel entitled. If they went to jail for a few days and get his by their new red flag laws and took a boot to the mouth for saying that stuff they'd stop

Dissenter
connecting...