Washed up 2000s singer ‘Pink,’ AKA Alecia Moore had a special message for her pro-life ‘fans’ after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade: F*CK RIGHT OFF “Let’s be clear: if you believe the government belongs in a woman’s uterus, a gay persons business or marriage, or that racism is okay- THEN PLEASE IN THE…
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/06/washed-2000s-singer-pink-special-message-pro-life-fans-never-fcking-listen-music-fck-right-off/

I would stop listening to you if I had ever started in the first place. Without auto-tune you'd never have been allowed near a mic. And you can still whore around and kill babies....just have to find the state that allows it.....dumps like CA, NY and IL come to mind.

Lol.. don't mind if I don't. Fucking cunt.

Done, and done.

Who's this?

Your proposal, is acceptable.

Nobody listens to you anyways. Put your fucking mask on go back inside your house and STFU before you die alone on a respirator. Like all liberals she doesn't even realize that she doesn't have the authority or the power or the ability to tell people what they can or can not listen to not that they would listen to her in the first place. Just another libtard with over bloated delusions of grandeur.

Aging pop idiot said what?

Never heard of this POS, lol

She is your typical low IQ liberal loser

I'm not sure I've ever listened to this person's music. Can't say I'm missing much. She's got some anger problems, whoever she is. She might want to educate herself. But that's not my business. Godspeed young lady, may you find happiness and be relieved from your misery.

Dissenter
connecting...