Hypocrisy at its best! Instead of installing windmills and solar panels for someone so concerned about global warming, former President Barack Obama has ordered the installation of three massive propane gas tanks, two sized at 1,000 gallons and another one at 500 gallons, at his Martha’s Vineyard estate which sits along the “rising” seashore. According…
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/06/king-hypocrite-obama-install-massive-2500-gallons-commercial-propane-tank-seaside-home-marthas-vineyard/

I see no solar panels? These fucking normies are gonna walk us right into soviet style suffering.

Maybe 0bama is going to open a restaurant?

To be honest, I can't blame him for doing it, if I had a spare $75K laying around I would do the same. I can blame him for creating the false narrative that has lead to this economic collapse, but he would be one in a long line of POTUSs that have lead us to this point. The fact that our political system is bought and paid for by the hedge fund managers, their companies, and the companies which invest in them (see BlackRock and Vanguard Group), and they were the ones who funded the law suite by "Citizens United" which lead to unrestricted funding of political campaigns by these entities. Also the fact that politicians can take the left over campaign contribution and use it for personal expenses if they retire (like Adam Kinzinger) is further proof of this financial corruption of our political system. There are storm clouds on the horizon and the unrest that will follow will last for YEARS and may very well lead to the collapse of our Republic. Prepare now, for you will not know when the storm will start.

The Obumer's don't live there anymore! they are taking a dirt nap at GITMO! So who ever owns it now can do as they wish! Big Mike is dirt temperature too! HeHeHe!

One would think that his security people would have kept a tighter lid on that OBVIOUS FUCKING SECURITY PROBLEM.

#incompetence

yup.

soros funded?

Let him have them; though a commie-shill, he's supporting local economy.

Dissenter
connecting...