The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced on Wednesday that the agency continued collaborating with the Florida Department of Health to investigate a rare disease outbreak among gay and bisexual men. In a press release, the CDC said they are assisting with the meningococcal disease outbreak investigation in Florida that spread among…
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/06/cdc-investigates-rare-disease-florida-dubbed-one-worst-outbreaks-among-gay-bisexual-men-u-s-history/

It's almost like God is punishing them or something

Gay men were first in line to destroy their immune systems with the genocide jab. So they will evince every infection they can no longer fight off. They're the canaries in the coal mine, since they rushed to be first in line for as many shots as possible.

No disease is "rare" when you have homosexuals in play and the more of them you have, the more diseases you'll get.

Is is "Homo Pox?"

I'm calling it Homo Pox, no matter what they say it is.

In the 1980s in the United States homosexuals in California were asked to curb their immoral and evil activities long enough for Public Health Services to get a hand on a public health emergency called grid. These vile awful people stomped their feet and said no you can't tell us how to live now almost 50 years later Millions have died or live horrible lives because of AIDS the disease that grid became. I have little to no sympathy for them.

This has to be God's work because the satanist left would have targeted heterosexuals and/or children.

Let us do as CDC and our leaders want and fight, hate and blame gay and bisexual men (the current thing)... but remember that the regime need us to hate each other, could be anti-vaxxers, pro-russia, BLM, white people, abortion, etc. This keeps us busy and the globalist "elite" can continue their coup and steal our nation's and lives.

Wisdom of the Ages gleaned from eons of the lived human experience:

DEFY NATURE and its natural design and order and sooner or later it will turn around and hit back very very hard!!!

Sodomites always contract deadly sexually transmitted diseases, and die at an early age. They asked for it.

Dissenter
connecting...