It’s spreading. Three more Catholic Bishops barred House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from receiving Holy Communion due to her support of abortion. This means Pelosi is banned from Communion in at least four diocese. It all started when San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone last Friday announced House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will no longer be admitted…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/three-bishops-bar-pelosi-receiving-holy-communion-due-support-abortion/

The church should declare her apostate and excommunicate her.

Good.

Good for them. At least there are 3 honest bishops in the Catholic Church today.

This needs to come from the Pope. But, I'm not at all sure he is against abortion.

what church? you mean the church of pedophllic priests LMFAO = don't mean shit

Wow, I've never heard of quadruple excommunication before! Technically, the first bishop shouldn't need the reaffirmation of any other bishops, except that we have the heretical Cardinal Wilton Gregory (he preaches CRT, which is heretical), who pretended he didn't get the Pelosi excommunication memo and has already given her communion last Sunday. But now he sees his brother bishops dogpacking against him. So what will he do today (Sunday a week later)?

Edit History

2022-05-Su 12:05:21 pm

Wow, I've never heard of quadruple excommunication before! Technically, the first bishop shouldn't need the reaffirmation of any other bishops, except that we have the heretical Cardinal Wilton Gregory (he preaches CRT, which is heretical), who pretended he didn't get the Pelosi excommunication memo and has already given her communion last Sunday. But now he sees the brother bishops dogpacking against him. So what will he do today (Sunday a week later)?

Dissenter
connecting...