The movie ‘2000 Mules’ is set for release this week in over 200 theaters across the country.  In the film, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote provide answers and evidence of the stolen 2020 Election in this documentary released on Tuesday at select theaters across the nation.   Here is a list of theaters where you…
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/side-fox-news-joins-mainstream-media-boycotting-coverage-2000-mules-documentary-nation-wide-ballot-trafficking-conspiracy-steal-2020-election/

People that still watch Fox deny the election steal of 2020. Fox’s early call of AZ was a huge part of the fraudulent theft of an American presidential election. Can’t support Fox anymore.

It’s time for Boomers to send a message by disconnecting your cable and/or satellite tv. Do it now!

I don't watch FOX news so I wouldn't have known.

I would guess that most of us have long since given up on any MSM real coverage of the news. We know where to watch and talk about 2000 Mules. Just one more nail in the Foxnews coffin.

Still watching fox, baby boomers? Cause they're on 'your side'? You people had it SO good that you can literally disconnect from reality to continue the ride.

Dems who cried for proof are ignoring the proof. Hidey/Hoe did not win the show. The frauds must go.

The marxist censors at it again. Wonder what they are afraid of?

Haven't given a rats ass for Fox since pumping Joe's steal. Suffer you hellbound cretins.

Dissenter
connecting...