Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR) joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures earlier today. During their discussion Senator Cotton argued that the US Congress had to give $40 billion to Ukraine in military aid or China will attack Taiwan. This was after they were discussing the record inflation rate in the US today. And he’s the…
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/senator-cotton-needed-give-ukraine-40-billion-china-will-attack-taiwan/

Makes 0 sense to me but that is government waste for you

Cotton is arguing that China is our greatest threat while the WEF threat is more imminent. Russia is the only major country not run by globalists and the Ukraine where Russia has to draw the line against globalist NATO expansion. None of these players are good guys but right now Russia's interests more closely align with mine. Sorry Tom, you're either wrong or one of them or both.

We need to STOP giving away our country's future.

See, there's your problem. They think Ukraine is Taiwan.

It's not. In point of fact, Ukraine is barely fucking Ukraine.

Tom Cotton sucks cock period

I like Cotton, but that's a massive hit to him being good.

Edit History

2022-12-Mo 08:12:03 pm

Unlike Cotton, but that's a massive hit to him being good.

If Taiwan, Ukraine or any other country want to have a defense; they need to pay for it before they need it. It can not be like now, that countries can save their money and leave their bill to taxpayers in Western countries.

The same happens all over, people in Western countries pay way to much taxes and are heavily controlled - this is used by the ultra-rich to buy influence, markets and control around the world.

Dissenter
connecting...