An MSNBC columnist is urging men to undergo vasectomies amid the looming threat of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade. “Data shows men are taking pregnancy prevention into their own hands,” a column authored by Liz Plank claims in the headline. While “gently encouraging men to get vasectomies hasn’t exactly worked in the past,”…
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/msnbc-columnist-men-must-get-vasectomies-fight-reproductive-justice/

In point of fact, there are ALL FUCKING KINDS of contraceptives available that don't require any surgery at all. So that's a willfully idiotic statement.

Of course, men can opt to just NOT BANG SKANKS in the first fucking place. That also solves the problem.

I'm happy to hear men are taking pregnancy prevention into their own hands.

Honestly, the men that would get vasectomies because of the RvW thing are probably men that most of us do not want reproducing anyway and they are probably sleeping around with women we do not want reproducing.

Also, it's better than murdering babies. Win, win!

So my body, not my choice again?

They love castrating men.

You ain't worthy of my seed.

Great idea. All Liberal men should have vasectomies. They keep their balls in a jar anyway.

Brainless cunts like this psychopathic man hater MUST have hysterectomies to stop the passing on of this ideology. Men should be able to kill anyone that wants to apply this deranged bitch's ideas.

So a man not being able to reproduce equates with a woman having an abortion in June...and then another one in January...and another in May?

You can only take my balls out of my cold dead hands.

And any man who listens to an MSNBC columnist (particularly for medical advice driven by liberal politics) should not only be reproductively sterile but by demonstrating such mental incompetence should also not be allowed to vote or drive!

Dissenter
connecting...