The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urged about a third of the US population who live in areas considered at higher risk of Covid-19 to wear masks again. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing on Wednesday that Americans living in counties considered to have high levels of Covid-19…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/go-cdc-urges-one-third-us-population-mask-public-indoor-settings-based-covid-19-risk/

The fraudulent CDC can kiss my butt. Those jackasses are bought and sold. Owned and operated like damn puppets.

Why are we still giving attention to the Center for the Prevention of Evictions? Report the tweet as misleading COVID information and move on.

Bitch can die in a fire.

Covid? Is that still a thing?

when a study just came out said they held germs plus other factors made them awful.

tell me another one cdc.

Edit History

2022-58-Sa 02:58:38 pm

when a study just came out said the held germs plus other factors made the awful.

tell me another one cdc.

Didn't the FL judge rule against them. Disolve the CDC yesterday.

Here comes the most hated comment from the darlings I've had to endure teaching the last year and and a half ... "Wait, what?" My reply, "No, you wait." This year is completely different, I can see their faces and they can see mine...amazing, no masks! CDC-type people are evil shits.

Edit History

2022-00-Sa 08:00:53 pm

Here comes the most hated comment from the darlings I've had to endure teaching the last year and and a half ... "Wait, what?" My reply, "No, you wait." This year is completely different, I can see their faces and they can see mine...amazing! CDC-type people are evil shits.

Dissenter
connecting...