Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) mocked Christians for opposing abortion and ranted about how babies in the womb are not a life. “Oh… for people saying you’re harming a life, I believe this is life, well some religions don’t, so how about that!” AOC said mocking Christians. “Our Jewish brothers and sisters – they are able…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/05/aoc-mocks-christians-opposing-abortion-rants-babies-womb-not-life-video/

You know what is not a life but is a parasite?

Communists like AOC.

She has to go back.

To the land of the Houyhnhnms.

why is it the pretty ones are mental as fuck these days!!!

Go back to Canada where you were born you adopted BY FUCKING JEWS GROOMED AND RAPED WHORE

Riddle me this Sandy. If babies in the womb are not a life why is it when someone kills a pregnant woman two counts of murder are brought against the perpetrator and not one?

By her same logic, if a cult of satanists wants to sacrifice a living human being, they should be able to because that's their religion. Who are we to judge, with our Judeo-Christian values (Thou shalt not kill)?

It is a shame AOC was not aborted!!!!

What about those of us who have memory of existing inside the womb? She mocks not only religion or science but life itself. This level of ignorance has the word congressman and congresswoman in front of it. That's the upsetting part about it. I'm embarrassed by the politicians of our nation. Our children deserve better. It's up to us to teach them.

What the fuck else is she going to say.

Bitch isn't real. She's a figment of Twitter's imagination.

She's narcissism come to life.

#notimeforbabies

Dissenter
connecting...