Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday said the only way to reduce inflation caused by Joe Biden and the Democrats is to raise taxes on Americans. Senators Schumer and Manchin discussed a new tax hike and deficit reduction bill as a way to combat inflation. Bloomberg reported: Key holdout Senator Joe Manchin said…
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/04/schumer-says-way-reduce-inflation-caused-biden-democrats-raise-taxes-americans-video/

Or Congress can stop wasting taxpayer$$ on illegal criminal aliens and other terrorist projects designed to undermine the middle class! Give back our tax$$!

Sure, take more money from people while we are spending more for everything...tell me how that helps?

Lol. If that chutzpah is not going to trigger a revolution, nothing will. This is way beyond let the eat cake. Let them eat cràckers.

How about stopping your sabotaging of the supply.

I got an idea. how about confiscating all stocks, debts, derivatives and other fictions and burning them?

Edit History

2022-07-Tu 08:07:12 pm

Lol. If that chutzpah is not going to start a revolution, nothing will. This is way beyond let the eat cake. Let them eat cràckers.

2022-20-Tu 08:20:38 pm

Lol. If that chutzpah is not going to trigger a revolution, nothing will. This is way beyond let the eat cake. Let them eat cràckers.

2022-40-Tu 08:40:46 pm

I got an idea. how about confiscating all stocks, debts, derivatives and other fictions and burning them?

Commie traitor america hater.

Imagine being so stupid that you actually believe this pile of shit.

I have a better idea, all of you politicians take a 100% pay cut, chumps.

$813 billion to the Pentagon and they want more.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT SCUMMER!! HE'S THE SOROS ASS-BITCH , AND ENJOYS EVERY STROKE, BECAUSE HE THINKS IT WILL CEMENT HIS POWER AFTER THE FALL O OF AMERICA... WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW IS THAT HE'S DISPOSABLE, JUST LIKE USED CONDOM...

He's not completely wrong. If Congress raised taxes without increasing government spending, that would help slow inflation. Too bad there's little to no chance of Schumer actually doing that.

fire congress all the davos pigs.

Dissenter
connecting...