Joe Biden on Sunday evening called for gun control after six people were shot dead in California early Sunday morning as the bars emptied out. Six people are dead and 12 others are injured after a mass shooting in downtown Sacramento near the 1000 block of K Street early Sunday morning. Police Chief Kathy Lester…
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/04/ban-ghost-guns-ban-assault-weapons-joe-biden-calls-gun-control-sacramento-mass-shooting/

Were they shot by "ghost-guns" or "assault weapons"???

Democrats calling for "gun control" after a mass shooting is basically an admission that they sent in a paid assassin to create a fake crisis for their political agenda. The media is so untrustworthy that my first thought is "they said nothing about race so now I suspect the shooter was probably black". And we'll probably find out later that the shooter was in fact a Democrat, but for now they ignore this angle also.

Politicians are more dangerous to the American people than a thousand deranged shooters. How many people died from the government's covid lies? How many died in the hospital because government gave incentives to mis-diagnose everything as a "covid case" and then incentivize the hospitals to allow people to die from incorrect treatment? The government is the biggest enemy America has ever faced. We need government control far more than we need gun control. Disarm the government and let's see how long they keep misbehaving.

Shall not be infringed you husk.

All that gun control didn't help Sacramento in the first place now did it?

Edit History

2022-31-Mo 06:31:37 am

All that gun control didn't help Sacramento now did it?

"one stolen handgun was found"

And Biden, in his demented stupor, is blaming ARs and 3d printers.

That's just Democrat reflex at this point. When they fire the rifles off at his fucking funeral, his corpse will sit straight up and call for a new AWB.

Sounds like he's saying something illegal, cause uh... 2nd amendment is crystal fuckin clear... so if he's using federal power to attack the 2nd amendment... that's treason!

I hope he dies SLOW PAINFUL death in Fed prison

FUCK YOU BRANDON!!! Better idea..... # BANBIDENNOW

Are 'assault weapons' legal in CA? LOL Faggot.

Stolen handgun and this idiot want's to ban things that aren't even involved. Strictest gun laws in the country and they still blame the gun not the person behind it. How about you start with banning prosecutors that don't charge criminals. My bet is the perps have a rap sheet as long as your arm.

Dissenter
connecting...