Hollywood Hits “Rock” Bottom– As Cassandra Fairbanks reported earlier — Will Smith rushed the Oscar stage and decked comedian Chris Rock in the face for making a joke about his wife. Smith then went back and sat down and screamed profanities at Rock on the stage. That was uncomfortable. WATCH: Will Smith Rushes Oscar Stage…
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/03/update-will-smith-not-arrested-committing-assault-battery-live-television/

WHY is anybody with a brain still watching the worthless "Oscars"?

Negroes are allowed to commit acts of violence because some of their ancestors might have been slaves 400 years ago or some shit.

Fake and gay.

Looks like a publicity stunt to me.

The Oscars like all award shows has pretty much become a woke dumpster fire lost cause. My guess is this was a staged publicity stunt trying to stop the downward trend in viewership by causing artificial controversy which they hoped would spread over social media and potentially cause some normies with better things to do second guess that and tune in. I guess we'll wait till they release the viewership numbers to see if it worked but I know that both Geeks and Gamers and Heels vs Babyface both had videos up last night talking about this. Personally I think the best way to fight the woke is to be apathetic and stop discussing their shit. Some say there is no such thing as bad press. If we don't watch nor discuss their projects and what they put out is shit it will fail on its own as even the normies are getting sick of it.

They began the show by supporting child grooming by the alphabet groups. Then they proceeded with black violence over some simple jokes. I doubt people will ever look at these award shows with any respect again.

Simple: # Black*Privilege

Didn't look like a publicity stunt to me. Smith made contact, looked and sounded pissed off. Rock looked like he got hit, looked and sounded pretty fucking confused about it.

But let's Devil's Advocate this. Say it was a stunt. It was the WORST FUCKING PUBLICITY STUNT OF ALL TIME. Who exactly is the audience for the Oscars at this point? It's not blue collar white guys or lower class blacks. It's middle class, liberal, white women.

And they watch it because it's GLAMOROUS and it makes them feel safe and happy and like they can be a princess someday. Will Smith just threw a brick through their Oscar night fantasy; whether he was an honest actor or not makes ZERO difference.

Maybe they gained a new audience... who will never sit through three hours of that shit waiting for a fight to break out, but completely LOST the confidence of the old audience for a generation.

Why? Hollywood privilege that's why. Why do we have a photo of Hunter Biden with an erection holding a child wearing lingerie by the hand circulating GAB but not GAB Trends or any news outlet ANYWHERE? Same elitist bull shit that's why. C'mon Jim, let the people see.

Hollywood Sequel: Jussie Smollett II

Dissenter
connecting...