Monday is a big day in the Arizona Senate for election integrity. After the historic full forensic audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 election, GOP State Legislators are leading the charge to fix the vulnerabilities and strengthen election laws in Arizona. The 2022 elections are coming up, and Arizona leftists are preparing to execute another stolen…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/urgent-call-action-critical-election-reform-considered-az-senate-floor-bills-make-ballot-images-public-record-ballot-currency-grade-fraud-countermeasures/

Let's GOOOOooooo.

Any arrests for election fraud uncovered by the audit? After all the expense and deliberation has anyone been held accountable AT ALL? That's what I thought, 'Sound and fury, signifying nothing'.

#GotAwayWithIt

'Critical Call To Action'....Decertify the 2020 Election & make THAT right FIRST!!!!

Most secure elections ever don't need reforms?

WHAT!

If you're going to have a "call to action," tell people what you need them to do... CLEARLY and simply.

"WE NEED TO VOTE AGAINST X" gets you a million times more influence than "parse my nuanced analysis of X and come to the same conclusion I did."

Dissenter
connecting...