Editor’s note: This video has been confirmed to be from December 2020, but had resurfaced online this week and was going viral. A self-proclaimed mask “Karen” went berserk in a Walmart when she spotted a couple who was shopping without their faces covered. After making initial contact and being largely ignored, the unhinged, overweight woman…
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/super-spreaders-voted-trump-didnt-self-proclaimed-karen-goes-berserk-stalks-maskless-shoppers-around-store-video/

If the internet age has proven one thing - it is people are stupider than anyone imagined.

The good news is that she is probably double jabbed and boostered up so her life expectancy is about 3 years. Get the viral videos while you can...

Ahh. Baylor. I'm now 0% shocked.

God Bless ANYONE who refuses to wear a mask- it's the whole reason this has gotten out of hand. We all should have said no mask from the get go. And this poor Woman doesn't realize civil disobedience is for her freedom too. She has been indoctrinated and is behaving like she's possessed- she literally said "lets go kill some children" and cheered for it at the end. She will come to view her own eccentric and sarcastic cynicism as repugnant- she might not realize she's already depressed. I don't wish that kind of illness on anyone. You can't hold all that hate in and enjoy life. Who wants to behave in that manner ever? No one does, no one wants that in their life... It just shows how powerful those demons are in her head. May god help her... And may God bless those she attacked. She has turned herself into a product, and her behavior is something (((they))) hope for. Turning innocent people against one another. Fortunately "they" are losing. I pray for peace and happiness for all. Keep up the good fight Brothers and Sisters. The time to repel tyranny is now.

Dems, this is your thought leader right here.

Cunt with no life, no love including hating herself.

This is the best the Commie press can come up with a bitchy cunt, pathetic.

Edit History

2022-17-Su 07:17:01 pm

This is the best the Commie press can come up with a bitchy cunt. pathetic.

Lol wow

I wonder if she thinks her cloth mask is doing anything at all good for her.

They should've punched her in her fat fucking ugly masked face!

Dissenter
connecting...