On Saturday a Pakistani man entered the Beth Israel Synagogue in Colleyville, Texas and took several members hostage. The hostage-taker in Texas at a Jewish synagogue claimed he was the brother of a convicted terrorist serving an 86-year sentence.  The man says he is the brother of Pakistani terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, also known as “Lady…
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/michigan-ag-dana-nessel-suggests-white-supremacy-blame-texas-synagogue-islamist-attack/

There is a lot of that Pakistani white supremacy going on in the UK so I'm told ! It's a very diverse white supremacy .

My jewdar is off the charts.

Yeah whatever.

Left wing antisemitism is currently off the charts. If the ADL was legit, they'd be calling her out, along with Former Vice President Biden

So when will Ms got everything figured out, start rounding up these "white supremacist" that are causing Islamic Pakistani's to go to synagogues and take hostages for reasons that are a mystery to the FBI? Maybe the challenged FBI could get a hold of her so she could give them pointers on how to do their jobs, since they say that they're having difficulty with figuring out what the motive could possibly be.

Elephant in the room....Someone THAT stupid should NOT be AG!!! ANYWHERE!!!!

Fuck you cunt, we know what you are and we know what you are doing. We will also be removing you and whitlary from office SOON.

This bitch needs to get the fuck outta my states AG office.

Well, well. An expert on the law says the problem is something there is no law against. Ha.

It's almost like this has happened before in history. The perpetuators bring it upon thselves as they cry victim.

Dissenter
connecting...