Dr. Meryl Nass, a Maine doctor with more than 40 years experience cannot practice after her medical license was suspended for ‘spreading Covid misinformation’ and treating Covid patients with Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Meryl Nass was also ordered to undergo a neuropsychological evaluation. “The information received by the Board demonstrates that Dr. Nass is or…
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/maine-doctor-loses-license-ordered-undergo-psych-evaluation-treating-covid-patients-ivermectin-spreading-covid-misinformation/

The only problem with this....The information they provided, WASN'T misinformation!!! Dems are self installing themselves as the final say on what is or isn't the truth, & have no issues with blatantly lying!!!

What about the 298 controlled studies that prove Ivermectin works for early treatment that was suppressed by the NIH and CDC? I think that proves the doctor was doing his job!

Dems and Branch Covidians are the Gestapo.

Nothing totalitarian going on in the US at all!

We are not already living in a lawless police state(meaning laws are only enforced when crimes are committed against 'the party").

Very disturbing.

How did the patients treated with Ivermectin fair? Were they poisoned by it? Did they succumb to the koof? If they recovered and were not poisoned by the drug how do you square the results of the treatment with the treatment being labeled misinformation?

Iveectin works.

I think this particular "Board" needs their heads examined. Swinging by ropes on trees would be best...

That regulatory board is going to go down for Crimes against humanity. I will try to find a way to have this Doctor work and be on GAB.

big pharma needs broken up.

It's dangerous when the government politically attacks independent physicians - dangerous to our health!

Dissenter
connecting...