Unvaccinated Covid patients should be refused treatment at hospitals and sent home to die,  radio talk show host Howard Stern argued Wednesday. “If it was up to me, anyone unvaccinated would not be admitted to a hospital,” Stern said on his Sirius XM show. “At this point, they have been given plenty of opportunity…
53 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/howard-stern-rips-unvaccinated-americans-america-america-hospitals-closed-go-home-die/

His America is called israel. But he prefers living among these evil people he wants dead rather than go back to his country.

Fortunately, America doesn't belong to a tyrant like Stern. But this shows us all how quickly the self professed tolerant crowd can become hateful and cruel. It's an endless virtue signal from people who have no virtue.

This statement shows the frustration of the vaccinated. They are having difficulty processing that they are "vaxxed" but still at risk and maybe more at risk than the pures. I am actually encouraged when I see these statements in low brow areas like Stern and CNN.

The Jew could not be any clearer. They are all like that you know.

Who's howard stern? Why the fuck does anyone care what he thinks?

Wiggy the celebrity ass kisser got the AIDS from suckin' little fag ralph's cock.

Wonder how many times this scum bag went to the island.

Keep push obnoxious jew and you will get popped by someone.🖕🖕🖕🖕

Great idea...send them home with prescriptions for Ivermecten and Hydroxy... That way they will get better instead of dying on a ventilator.

"YOU CAN STICK YOUR VACCINE MANDATE UP YOUR ASS!"

howie should go back to interviewing retarded midgets..............what a pos nazi rat

Dissenter
connecting...