Twice-failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slammed “white moderates” with a quote from MLK after Democrat Senators Sinema and Manchin blew up Joe Biden’s bid to kill the filibuster. Manchin and Sinema blew up Joe Biden’s bid to kill the filibuster so now his ‘voting rights’ bill that would make it easier for Democrats to steal elections…
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/hillary-clinton-slams-white-moderates-mlk-quote-sinema-manchin-blow-bidens-bid-kill-filibuster-backfires/

Hillary Who?

Twisted mentally challenged Jezebel to stupid to notice that right after losing their attempt to remove it, her Demoncrats used the filibuster to squash Cruz's bill today, just to show that they only care about removing it when the Republicans use it.

Shut up bitch.

Hopin she dun it in her Alabama accent

1) Only white moderates bother quoting MLK at this point, and they do it because they feel guilty about HATING black people.

2) YOU are the white moderate he was talking about.

3) MLK was WRONG about pretty much fucking everything.

#shutthefuckup

Hillary Clinton is an Objectionably Loud Demmunist Criminal Uttering Nonsensical Tirades. (Pssst! For those of you who didn't get the capital letter code, I just called her an old cunt.)

Oh Oh, I think Hillary Cankles Clinton, may be losing support of her alleged base. Talk about epic backlash. It seems that there may be more red pilled Americans than we previously thought. Very good sign. Keep humble and keep praying liberty lovers, we can win this war.

Wonder if Hilary heard the speech by Tom Cotton. It wasn't that long ago that the dems were against getting rid of the philibuster. Short memories these dems have.

Crooked’s tweeted bullshit reads like she is condemning today’s law & order hating Blacks (advanced super predators) and applauding White moderates that plea for law & order, that King preached. Crooked’s divisive, self-promoting words require a name change, from Crooked to Crookeder. Her heart is Black, nothing else. Unfit to lead anything in or outside government. Old and unhealthy with comorbidities, Covid wants Crooked to reduce pollution/warming. Dead don’t pollute.

I hope Canckles Clinton runs in 2024, I would love to see her destroyed a 3rd time.

Dissenter
connecting...