Hawaii will require travelers to be fully vaccinated *and boosted* in order to skip the mandatory quarantine. Travelers who do not have the Covid booster will be ordered to quarantine for five days, Hawaii Governor Ige announced. “We know that the community needs time to react to that, so we would have to provide at…
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/hawaii-require-travelers-covid-booster-shot-order-considered-fully-vaccinated/

HI is under constant assault from Japans Fukushima Nuclear disaster radiation, WTF would I want to go there?

ROFLMAO!! quarantine for the fucking OMICRON! Just stays more stupid every day!

No state in the U.S. should be allowed to block out an American citizen. That violates the interstate commerce clause of the Constitution, among other laws. They can make whatever "rules" they want for foreigners, but you better not be blocking out any American on any excuse about the Wuhan Virus.

Can we give Hawaii back to wherever we got it from? They seem like a deep blue Commiecrat colony at this point

Hawaii the overpriced volcanic who's only claim to fame is a flower necklace?

I'm glad I got to visit before shit got stupid. I ain't going back.

Lived there for 3 years, vacation there pre-covid 3-4 times a year. Havent since covid, nor will we now. we used to spend a lot of money there! sad!

Fuck off Hawaii!

#StupidState

Dissenter
connecting...