(Latest update at the end of the article) The Washington State Board of Health may soon amend state law to authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in Covid-19 “internment camps” for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate. WAC 246-100-040, a proposed revision to include Covid protocol…
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/bill-filed-washington-authorize-strike-force-involuntarily-detain-unvaccinated-families-already-set-internment-camps/

I'm surprised it took them two years to do this.

Ready for you and yours to be marched off to the concentration camp? Well here they come. First 218 votes in the House, then 51+ in the Senate, then down to your neighborhood they come. No need to pack, they'll see to everything for you. It won't be kindness they'll be killing you with.

#DontAskHowItCouldGetWorse

Huh - how long have they been planning this totalitarian regime takeover in America?

Well that sounds totally not at all like Nazi Germany.

All I can say is when they come to my house they will not leave🖕🖕

Oh look camps...and this from a deep blue area.

Remember how Tim Pool and that brainlet Sam Cedar were having that debate and Sam Cedar said you vote for the side with less camps and Tim Pool countered with if both sides have camps don't vote for either side? I'm pretty sure based on where things stand at this moment the only states that have contemplated Australian style koof camps are deep blue New York and Washington. Therefore the side with less camps and the side with no camps are one and the same.

Over YOUR dead body!

Dissenter
connecting...