Privacy continues to be under attack as Big Brother US government turns to facial recognition and plans to require selfies in order for Americans to file their tax returns online.  Yahoo reports that the IRS will soon be requiring Americans to share selfies with the entity in order to file their tax returns online. The…
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/big-brother-update-irs-will-start-using-facial-recognition-requiring-selfies-pay-taxes-online/

When the gubbernment requires more ID to pay taxes than to vote. Clearly this should be seen as racist because the left believes non whites can't afford consistent access to the internet

Yeah, I will MAIL that shit to them with a fucking STAMP for the next 50 years before I feed my portrait into the fucking IRS dystopian Biometric bullshit machine.

Fuck that.

So if they can't recognize my face, i won't have to pay taxes?

Illegal aliens exempt

WHY, is there a huge problem with people paying other people's taxes? I THINK NOT!!!

Complaints from the website https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/id.me

Metric data capture is illegal in Illnois. They share data with 'others'. Who?

[I'm using Idme for unemployment of Texas So far its been a pain in the ass. No phone # to contact customer service, Five hour wait time to chat on line with a trustee referees simply to verify who I am. I already uploaded my iD l, my health insurance card and my SSC but as you can see this is a joke of a website! It's absolutely frustrating and makes me wonder how much money they got pay? (In March 2017, ID.me received $19 million in its Series B funding round.) They are doing such a poor job]

Dissenter
connecting...