The Biden Administration suffered one defeat after another in the week just ended and apparently has decided to go back to the Russia playbook in hopes of diverting the attention of the American public from the domestic disasters that are tanking Biden’s approval number. Biden and his intelligence community stooges are pushing propaganda that the…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2022/01/biden-administration-desperation-move-gins-russia-boogeyman/

Secretly I was always afraid if he became unpopular enough his handlers would pick a war with someone. Why they decided on the one country besides us with enough nukes to blow up the world multiple times is beyond me but these are the same folks that thought rigging an Alzheimer's patient into the White House was a good thing so I argue that they aren't exactly playing with a full deck. I had assumed they'd go with the fake alien invasion first but I guess they can't do that yet for some reason.

And they still can't or wont say who planted the bombs on Jan 5 in D.C.

Does Biden have some bases, including all the military equipment, for him to cut and run, abandon to the Russians? Teflon Dictator can just blame his Generals, hide for a few weeks until the media can justify him as all the ballyhoo blows over, and it's completely forgotten by the short attention span American people in a few months as if it never happen?

The author of this article is Larry Johnson. I will remember him as the secondary school level geopolitical retard who wrote this nonsense

Dissenter
connecting...