Professor Cassandra Aline Jones went on a racist tirade against white people in response to a video posted by Candace Owens. Jones claims on her Facebook page that she is an Adjunct Professor at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary-Charlotte and is listed as an Associate Professor at Rockbridge Seminary. In response to a video posted by Owens,…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/12/professor-goes-rant-white-people-calls-demonic-monsters/

Despite massive and unprecedented goodwill by whites -- at a huge cost both in lives and in property and capital -- for the past 160 years, in attempting to "integrate" Africans into an advanced, industrial, civilized society, the experiment has failed.

600,000 dead whites in the Civil War. Over a MILLION dead and raped whites (by blacks) since the 1960's.

Edit History

2021-22-Sa 08:22:03 pm

Despite massive and unprecedented goodwill by whites -- at a huge cost both in lives and in property and capital -- for the past 160 years, in attempting to "integrate" Africans into an advanced, industrial, civilized society, the experiment has failed.

Hell, I didn't even know chimps could talk, well kinda'.

If a white prof called blacks monsters....

God bless her little deluded mind; and a professor too. I'm sure she sees Africa as a great improvement over here and will be relocating.

Hopefully soon the basketball-Americans will learn why their ancestors feared us.

Stop using white people's inventions. Based on last year's George Floyd riots, I beg to differ who the demon and monsters are.

False religion.

This chimpanzee should not be running loose....

Firmly entrenched in the Plantation. Avoid any classes she teaches.

[Though Jones may enjoy waving around her credentials, she is still wrong.]

Dissenter
connecting...