Time to find a better school not connected to the Virginia teachers union. Msn reported: A letter from the president of a Virginia teachers union arguing for more stringent measures to stem the flow of Covid-19 was mocked on Twitter for its many grammatical errors. Parent Ellen Gallery marked up the letter and posted the heavily corrected…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/12/parent-finds-numerous-grammatical-errors-letter-virginia-teachers-union-president/

SAD. She's about 6th grade if that level in writing skill.

Have you ever MET a black teacher in a public school?

Not a fucking one of them can spell or tell you the difference between an adjective and an adverb. Never mind about the fucking MATH.

In the before times, teachers in the public schools DIDN'T STUDY EDUCATION. They got degrees in the ACTUAL TOPICS they were expected to teach. Math teachers studied math, English teachers studied English, and they were all pretty much white people. Now they all study COMMUNISM and are DIVERSE, and the kids learn how to loot the fucking Walgreens FOR JUSTICE without smearing their tranny makeup.

I blame Jimmy Carter.

OpentheBooks.com... See what she makes

affirmative action at it's best. i once got a pamphlet from the city of Oakland, asking me to please recycle my "lite bulls".

Wondering why black mentors are the choice for black teachers????

130 replies on Shitter, not one about how stupid this black "educator" actually is....

Affirmative action is everywhere. Very few blacks are literate. They are extremely inferior mentally.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

“The fire departments in are region are exemplifying domino outbreaks as well.”

Trump's had intercourse with minors on the Lolita Express. Trump wants you vaccinated. Wake up.

Dissenter
connecting...