Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to announce that he canceled most of his holiday plans over the fear of Omicron variants. According to him, the surging cases of Omicron variants could lead to the ‘worst part of the pandemic.’ In a seven-tweet thread, Gates said that “Omicron is spreading faster…
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/12/creepy-bill-gates-cancels-holiday-plans-omicron-fear-warns-entering-worst-part-pandemic/

He isn't creepy, he's fucking evil.

Considering that their hasn't been one death associated with Omicron, why the fear mongering? People are no longer blindly obeying, that's why!

Fuck you Bill and die🖕🖕

I don't want to brag but I have the same medical degree as Bill Gates...

What medical school did Bill Gates graduate from?

They ban Trump but leave this fear-mongering quack on???

What medical specialty is Bill Gates board certified to practice?

His MicroSoft products are same style, never finished, lots of "blue screen of death", lost work, constantly losing to viruses and hackers, licensed and certified, etc.

His investment in the vaccine industry have given him great return$, with good support of "science" (sponsored) and WHO (sponsored).

This man have no education in medicine at all, yet he gets all this attention and are able to influence the market he invested in (vaccines) and the politicians that make decisions that gain his investment.

More people are dead from shooting in Chicago than from the Wuhan-virus omicron in South- and North-America together.

Literally EVERY country dealing with Omicron has said there is NOTHING to worry about. Yet, the people my fellow Americans most trust for medical advice keep droning on about we should all be scared for our lives and it's going to be the WORST!! It probably has nothing to do with their investments though.

Although, it sounds like they are basing their comments on the varient's history. Wait, no. Well, they are the experts. They get it right all the time. Wait, no...... Why is anyone listening to these disgusting people?

I can't wait for the part where he shoots himself in the head.

Dissenter
connecting...