The Libs of Tik Tok is a popular account on several social media sites. On Tuesday, they shared a list of reactions by administrators at colleges, universities, and even high schools across America to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. 100 Percent Fed Up – We’ve broken down a string of examples they shared on Twitter that…
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/11/must-see-list-colleges-universities-offering-therapy-students-affected-racist-rittenhouse-verdict/

How they burn money. Shut it down and pay the trash collectors more.

Edit History

2021-43-Fr 01:43:33 pm

How the burn money. Shut it down and pay the trash collectors

2021-44-Fr 01:44:13 pm

How they burn money. Shut it down and pay the trash collectors

Does it count if you were POSITIVELY affected?

I could tell them how it cheered me up for about 24 hours before the those guys got life for defending their neighborhood against thieves and the BLM terrorist started mowing down women and children with an SUV at a fucking CHRISTMAS PARADE to protest the EXISTENCE of the white guy who let him use the phone and gave him a fucking sandwich out of SYMPATHY.

Now everyone's serotonin levels are back to normal.

#AnarchoTyranny

They should offer rope.

What is that a picture of? It better not be related to this.

Scary asf

The kids thought ritty shot 3 BLACK people and who can blame them. The corporate press said ritty was a racist.

It's even funnier that Rittenhouse isn't White. He doesn't really look all that White. I never saw him as being White. He doesn't identify as White. and, it's got nothing to do with the event. IT was a question of rioting and whether we should assume the role of Law enforcement if the police refuse to get involved.

(PS: it's got nothing to do with Pedophilia either, guys)

“Universities Offering Therapy” What would these wimpy little college terds do if they had to participate in a real war; I would hate to have them watching my back.

Dissenter
connecting...