As America heads into the holiday season, not much is going to happen in Washington. When the holiday season is over, we are going to enter the 2022 midterm season. Democrats are in a panic because even though they have passed legislation, Americans are not feeling the benefits of any of it. The party has…
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/11/democrats-scrambling-find-partys-message-midterms-strategist-says-late-fed/

Pretty sure McConnell and McCarthy will do everything they can to support the dem communist party. McConnell says he was very happy with "infrastructure" bill, and both have their rino party members supporting those efforts.

Gotta hand it to the Left! They're making more newly-minted Republican voters than the GOP.

People are setting up fake domiciles in Red areas and voting by mail, not to mention taking advantage of lower tax rates. I wish I had registered across state lines and voted in Pennsylvania. I wasted my red vote in NJ

Edit History

2021-03-Su 04:03:05 am

People are setting up fake domiciles in Red areas and voting by mail. I wish I had registered across state lines and voted in Pennsylvania. I wasted my red vote in NJ

The democrats have a message.

It's: WE HATE YOU ALL AND WANT TO DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY.

The message really could not be more clear.

impeach biden?

In other words, "Democrats are scrambling to fix the midterm elections."

Dissenter
connecting...