A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist suddenly died in his sleep just two weeks after getting his 3rd Covid jab. Over the summer Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial attacked “selfish” people who choose not to take the Covid jab. “For those that won’t get the shot for selfish reasons – whatever – I won’t cry at their…
64 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/11/cardiologist-said-wont-cry-funeral-selfish-unvaccinated-people-suddenly-dies-sleep-2-weeks-3rd-covid-jab/

Karma can bite hard. I do not wish harm upon those who have taken shots. I wish gruesome harm on those that coerced and forced them to get the shots. #longmemory

good riddance except that he was a cardiologist, however his stance proves that he probably was mediocre at best. probably killed excessive amounts of patients.

Oopsies!

well. imagine that. hmm.

People from India apparently LOVE "trendy shit" from the West. So do Brazilians. They think the "hive mind" is a GOOD thing and that you're a disgruntled asshole for being an individualist about your OWN choices for your body. I heard it's the same with China, too. If the people who built the Georgia Cuidestones were serious about getting rid of lots of sheople they would be wise to concentrate their efforts on these knuckleheads.

He was right. When I die he definitely won't be crying at my funeral! And I guess I'm just so selfish to oppose throwing money at bio-terrorists. They need bigger yachts and private jets too! Well bud, everyone leaves here with nothing. I only get to keep my crumbs for god's allotted time. Then I like everyone else take nothing with me. But I won't be insulting God with Satan's Mark and a quick trip out of this plane.

Edit History

2021-46-Fr 02:46:32 pm

He was right. When I die he definitely won't be crying at my funeral! And I guess I'm just so selfish to oppose throwing money at bio-terrorists. They need bigger yachts and private jets too! Well bud, everyone leaves here with nothing. I only get to keep my crumbs for god's allotted time. Then I like everyone else take nothing with me. But I won't be insulting God with Satan's Mark and a quick trip out of this plain.

And I laugh at your death.🖕🖕

This pc of shit Dr got what he deserved!! Go ahead wish more bad stuff on people you Touchole!!!

Should one blame Karma or enjoy a bout of schadenfreude?.

Dissenter
connecting...