This is disturbing. Barack Obama and Dr. Fauci on Tuesday ‘surprised’ children at Kimball Elementary School in Washington DC to promote the Covid vaccine. Fauci and Obama greeted children waiting in line at the pop-up vaccine clinic. VIDEO: Dr. Fauci and President Obama visited a vaccine clinic at Kimball Elementary School in SE. Here’s Obama…
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/11/barack-obama-dr-fauci-surprise-children-dc-elementary-school-encourage-kids-get-vaxxed-video/

These marxists are like vampires going after our children. THEY HAVE NO SHAME. They have to keep this fraud going or it implodes on them.

Fuck you mother fuckers

Disgusting.

baaaaahhh

Demons.

EVIL AS FUCK

I would be so angry if they forced these scumbags onto my kids, I would not want them within 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles of them, they are parasites sucking the life out of everything and everyone they come into contact with.

Edit History

2021-32-Tu 10:32:55 pm

I would be so angry if they forced these scumbags onto my kids, I would not want them within 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles of them, they are parasites suckling the life out of everything and everyone they come into contact with.

then sue the 2 fuckbags when your get ball and ovarian cancers and sudden heart swelling deaths.

THERE IS NO VACCINE NEVER HAS BEEN JUST THE KILLER BIO WEAPON. DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PURIFIED SAMPLE OF THE VIRUS TO MAKE A VACCINE NO LAB ANYWHERE EVER HAD ONE. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER PSYOP OPERATION TO COVER THE FACT THAT THE BIO WEAPON IS KILLING PEOPLE

Written Proof: CDC Has NO ISOLATED, PURIFIED, Sample of Sars-CoV-2 Virus that causes COVID-19 The United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta has confirmed in writing they do not have any real-life, isolated, purified, sample of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus and cannot provide any records about that virus, which allegedly causes COVID-19.

Those poor children

Dissenter
connecting...