The Queen of England met with billionaires and others at Windsor Castle for a lavish reception.   Bill Gates, John Kerry and others were all smiles when meeting the Queen at the event. The Daily Mail reported: The Queen put on a stylish display as she welcomed billionaire business leaders, presidential envoys and tech entrepreneurs to Windsor Castle for…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/queen-welcomes-john-kerry-bill-gates-others-windsor-castle-lavish-reception/

This is PURE BULLSHIT.... The queen is GONE>>>>>>

Never thought I'd say I hated the Queen of England, cunt sold out her country!!

Globalist Gathering...wonder what they are plotting?

Can they just stay over there?

I HATE GP's new comment program, I feel like I'm leaving comments on a kids page!!

The Agents of ZOG are meeting in Windsor castle... The royal family is one of the biggest agents of ZOG.

F the Queen - I would turn Buckingham Palace into a Hotel and make her a maid! So Sick of the Royal Family and their BS.

This YouTube video is presented by Eric Dubay. He explains exactly what you are reading in the article and the images attached to the article as to why these "top dog" people are paying homage to the queen.

Please check this video out: The United State Incorporated https://youtu.be/P-DNWqWBbkA

Discern that the earth is not a cosmopolitan of nations, but rather corporations. Discern how the Queen still runs things and much of the world. Discern how the world is ruled under two types of law.

Cabal Party?

How great would it be if a giant fucking sink hole just swallowed Windsor whole....

Dissenter
connecting...