Joe Biden Thursday night mocked Americans who argue Covid vaccine mandates infringe on their personal freedoms. Biden also implied unvaccinated Americans are murderers who “kill people with their Covid.” This type of rhetoric is dangerous and should be condemned. The CDC announced vaccinated people can still spread Covid. Joe Biden is putting a target on…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/joe-biden-dismisses-freedom-vax-mandates-implies-unvaccinated-americans-murderers-video/

Murderers, he👺 should talk.

FJB 👺

Got ivermectin?

Logic is lost.

Really Joe, YOU POS! If that's true then WHY is it the vaccinated shedding poison on the innocent? It's NOT the unvaccinated doing that!!! FUCK YOU!!!

That Tree of Liberty is looking thirstier and thirstier by the moment. When will it finally get a good watering?

Go Fuck yourself you Tyrannical, 47 YEAR CRIMINAL! All you have DONE your ENTIRE CAREER is SELL your Name to the highest bidder and enrich yourself, your Worthless Brothers, Sister and CRACKHEAD, Criminal Son.

SUCK A DICK JOE!!!

Show me who I've murdered? The logic flip with covid is all I need to know that super shady shit is involved. Nope.

The MURDERERS are those behind this whole PLANDEMIC farce that has killed uncounted Americans and others across the globe. Everyone involved should be behind bars at the very least, if not hung, for their ruthless, evil MASS MURDERS!

To bad it's not working better on him and his crew.

Dissenter
connecting...