The US Senate on Wednesday held a vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Democrats’ ‘voting rights’ legislation. 60 votes were needed to open debate — the senate voted 49 yeas to 51 nays. Senate Republicans poured cold water on the Democrats’ bill and Joe Biden is furious. The Democrats’ voting bill would…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/joe-biden-democrats-furious-senate-republicans-block-democrats-voting-rights-bill/

voter FRAUD legislation.

Dems don't even want to legalize cheating. I think they realize sabotaging the elections legislatively is a bridge too far.

I guess the GOP are not dumb enough to hand perpetual control of the country to the Dems. As Stalin noted it isn't the votes that matter but the vote counters.

FUCK YOU LYING CHEATING DEMO RAT SCUMBAGS

Let's go Brandon!

The more this mentality that not allowing illegal immigrants to vote and not requiring universal mail-in-only voting and having ID requirements to vote (but not mandating businesses such as restaurants and movie theaters require patrons to show vaccine cards for admission is "legalizing murder") are the same as permanently disenfranchising every single Hispanic and African-American from participating in our political system is shoved down our throats, the more I want elections to be done away with entirely.

#Sortition has been looking better every day for the past 11 months.

Pop an ice cream cone in his mouth, teleprompter message "Leave", glad he's mad not only emotionally, but mentally as well. Phooey to President👺 Screwy.

Evil Fuck will probably just executive order it now in his dementia. FJB the Constitution destroyer.

So we still have some?

But, but, John Lewis ....

Dissenter
connecting...