A woman was raped on a train in suburban Philadelphia Wednesday night as bystanders did nothing, according to police. The rape was captured on surveillance video that showed people on the train did nothing to intervene. The woman was taken to the hospital for treatment and the attacker, 35-year-old Fiston Ngoy was arrested. “There was…
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/horror-woman-raped-stranger-train-suburban-philadelphia-bystanders-nothing/

This is Biden's America. The perp will be on the street within a week.

As a native Phildelphian I can already guess the both their colors without needing to read beyond the headline.

Had they done something they would have been arrested for a hate crime....considering this is a DemonRAT shit hole.

I did not see any females jumping in to help.

One wonders if anybody even noticed. There are too many NPCs running around.

Edit History

2021-38-Sa 08:38:39 pm

One wonders if anybody even noticed. They're are too many NPCs running around.

i thought men and woman are equal.. and i thought there was no such things as male or female ??? how could this happen ? lmfao

Is this their diversity version of brotherly love?

This is exactly why there was a KKK. Look up what happened to little Tracie Hawlett and J.B. Beasley.

Every able bodied idiot who sat by and did nothing to help her should be ID'd from the security footage and charged as accomplices.

Dissenter
connecting...