This week the Intercept reported on Facebook’s list of censored organizations and individuals. TO WARD OFF accusations that it helps terrorists spread propaganda, Facebook has for many years barred users from speaking freely about people and groups it says promote violence. The restrictions appear to trace back to 2012, when in the face of growing alarm in…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/10/breaking-exclusive-facebooks-list-dangerous-people-organizations-attached-includes-innocent-public-figures-like-gavin-mcinnis-tommy-robinson-joe-biggs/

heres my list of criminals Mark Zuckerburg Jack Dorsey Joe Biden Jeff Zucker Kamala Harris Nancy Pelosi Gavin Newsome the Cuomo brothers Wicked witch Witmer man this list could go on forever. we are being led around like dogs by criminals pedophiles and Satan worshipers.

Fuckbook is CCP run terrorism.

I was banned from You Tube and Facebook for saying that Tommy Robinson was right to condemn child rape. Y. Tbe. and FcBk. said I was guilty of hate crime! I then received an e-mail on a MSM comments section from a London UK Barrister saying I could be imprisoned for life, for questioning the legal wisdom of a UK Judge!

Gavin and Biggs are DS plants

Facebook is a Marxist propaganda tool. Just looking at who it censors tells the whole story. Nobody in America should be on Facebook at this point. I quit it immediately after it censored the President of the United States. Facebook is the enemy of the people.

Edit History

2021-37-Fr 12:37:39 am

Facebook is a Marxist propaganda tool. Just looking at who it censors tells the whole story.

Dissenter
connecting...