Joe Biden on Monday received the Pfizer Covid booster shot. Biden answered a couple questions about his administration’s efforts to roll out a Covid booster program. Biden was asked, “How many Americans need to get vaccinated before things get back to normal? What is the percentage in total vaccinations…? Here is how Joe responded, “Well,…
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/09/wth-joe-biden-says-97-98-american-public-must-get-vaxxed-things-get-back-normal/

Of course, if he got 97%, he'd demand 98. 98%? Then 99%. Does he have 99%? Then 100%.

By now, everybody should see the picture clearly. His end game involves hunting down the last holdouts, wherever they hide. He's a low functioning narcissist who wants to get his own way. There is no ground he's going to voluntarily give. He wants full submission from everybody, and won't care who gets hurt or what rights he has to trample in order to be indulged.

Has any one of these retards thought about what happens when they force vax everybody and the shit is still spreading like HPV all over the ASU campus?

Wow. I wonder if he got his MD at the same place Jill got her PhD. Aren't they smart!

Operation Dark Winter. I wonder why Japan is allowed Ivermectin as a preventative treatment to COVID while Australia is not. The US would certainly like to restrict states and individuals from life saving therapies like zinc and a zinc ionophore. What will happen to Japan in a years time, as a country defiant of the new world order?

The Bible tells you exactly what's happening right now. No food no drink unless you jab... get bent Satan. I know your secrets you weasel. Don't forget you will kneel before Father and grovel.

97-98% of the Biden administration and the whole swamp must be arrested for things to get back to normal.

robinette bidet, FRENCH KISS MY LITTLE GERMAN HELMET

Edit History

2021-53-Mo 08:53:49 pm

robinette bidet FRENCH KISS MY LITTLE GERMAN HELMET

So much for the “15 days to flatten the curve” narrative

We can only get "back-to-normal" when almost everybody is just like old Joe Biden.

Well, prepare for war then. Because this will only result in one thing... conflict.

Dissenter
connecting...