A beloved grandmother was gunned down while she was sitting in her car outside of the deli she worked at part time. 70-year-old Yvonne Ruzich was sitting in her car at 4:25 am on August 16 waiting for her boss to open the deli she worked at in the 13300 block of South Baltimore in…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/09/teen-charged-murder-gunning-70-year-old-grandmother-outside-deli-chicago-video/

Crimes like this should be met with the electric chair, enough bowing to criminals its time harsher punishments are introduced.

Teen = what again?

"teen" is that a code word?

I think the Zebra killings have returned on a national level. There have been a rash of opportunistic killings of random white/Asian people sitting/driving in cars/public transportation. These are not road rage or robbery-gone wrong occurrences. Where is the FBI?

Edit History

2021-39-Su 07:39:27 am

I think the Zebra killings have returned on a national level. There have been a rash of opportunistic killings of random white/Asian people sitting/driving in cars. These are not road rage or robbery-gone wrong occurrences. Where is the FBI?

Another 35-year-old "teenager" I assume?

truly sad story

Dissenter
connecting...