Somali American police officer Mohamed Noor shot Aussie Justine Damond in July 2017. Damond called the police to report a possible assault down the alley behind her home. When she went out to meet the police car in her pajamas Noor reached over his partner and shot her dead. Mohamed was the first Somali officer…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/09/minnesota-supreme-court-tosses-murder-conviction-police-officer-mohamed-noor-shooting-justine-diamond-cold-blood/

With that much malice and cowardice running through his veins, it won't be long before he is in the headlines again.

When that happens, the judge who overturned his conviction, should share in whatever his next set of charges are...

This is where cousins and uncles come into the equation....

Keith Ellison piled on the charges against Officer Chauvin yet Floyd died of a heart attack. No asphyxiation, no trauma

Its about "revenge" on whites and making us hate the police. There will more.

Justice may be blind, but HE will NEVER be safe!!!

Wow, 4 years for shooting an unarmed woman. I wonder the response if it was a white officer killing an unarmed black woman? I think DUI deaths get more time. Sad

Trigger happy

I hope all 100,000 Afghan cowards ("refugees") are sent to Minnesota. White Minnesotans are now getting exactly what Lincoln wanted for you.

This is why I stay clear of Minneapolis.

IMO this is the end result of critical race theory.

Dissenter
connecting...