A Maryland judge reportedly killed himself as FBI agents arrived at his home to arrest him for sexually abusing children. Caroline County Circuit Judge Jonathan Newell, 50, was placed on administrative leave in July for allegedly installing a hidden camera at his hunting cabin to secretly take photos of young boys. The Baltimore Sun reports…
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/09/maryland-judge-kills-fbi-agents-showed-arrest-sexually-abusing-boys/

The reason the French started chopping the heads off of their aristocrats in the 18th century is that they were a were a writhing knot of arrogant, self-absorbed fucking perverts.

Our own aristocracy should be more nervous than it is.

Well, that's the only good news I've heard in a long time.

Interesting how the FBI purposefully chose not to conduct background checks on all the pedophiles that will be getting these poor migrant children, used by coyotes as bargains chips. My God, what evil this administration has wrought on our country, with the blind neglect of the FBI.

Edit History

2021-02-Su 07:02:46 pm

Interesting how the FBI purposefully chose not to conduct background checks on all the pedophiles that will be getting these poor migrant children, used by coyotes bargains chips. My God, what evil this administration has wrought on our country, with the blind neglect of the FBI.

Smart Judge.

These pervs ... no one around them ever suspects, right?

Damn liberals.

Every judge for the last 40 years deserves to die. The system is corrupt and they all take part in it.

One less creep to feed in prison. If only more would do this.

👏

Dissenter
connecting...