Joe Biden vowed to make the US’s power sector “free of carbon” by 2025 during a virtual bilateral meeting of the Major Economies Forum (MEF) on Energy and Climate on Friday. Biden returned the US to the Paris Agreement and committed to reducing US emissions 50% – 52% lower than 2005 levels by 2030. Joe…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/09/joe-biden-set-goal-2025-power-sector-will-free-carbon-video/

Translated, that says that by 2025, everyone except the elites will be freezing in the dark.

We've set a goal of getting YOU out of office long before then Joe!!! LONG BEFORE!!! FUCK YOU JOE!!!

Hey ASSHOLE how will you power the grid to charge batteries? How will the 1000's of Apartment buildings and condos supply power to tenants to charge their cars? At the END OF THE DAY who will get Rich? BIDEN with his TIES TO CHINA who will be the ONLY Producer of Batteries, and ALL of Washington DC. Biden should be EXECUTED for TREASON!

I wonder how many people believe that is possible.

I wonder how many people don't know that most of the "carbon free economy" is grift.

So by 2025 the grid will go down

Dumbest thing I've ever heard...

BUTT - why isn't the coal & oil industry hammering these GREEN EXTREMISTS?

There is SOOOOOO much existing mining & pipeline infrastructure + historic money invested - it seems they would fight the GREEN EXTREMISTS tooth & nail - unless those historic pipelines need expensive upgrades & big oil doesn't want to pay the piper - OR - big oil is down w/ the GREEN EXTREMISTS because it opens a new stream of income (big oil is also heavily invested in "green energy").

We all know there is a tangled web created to take taxes from people & give it to corps who then give it to politics...

We are all doomed.

Nuclear? There's currently no other way. Incidentally, nothing is free of carbon. Huge carbon footprint to make, operate and maintain any facilities or networks for power.

In other news, I know a guy who raises and sells unicorns and sells unicorn meat. Eating unicorn meat will reverse all age related ailments and make one immortal and invincible. We plan to have Joe Biden as our spokesman, if he lives long enough.

Dementia joe strikes again... or is it the dementia ? It's quite clear this guy is unfit for the job (so are crazy laughter kami and mummy pelosi)

Except for all the carbon needed to mine all the components of wind turbines and solar panels and all that wire used for conductors. Yup , carbon free Joe , that's his name ! When I think of "green energy" that first thing I think of is a STRIP MINE ! So carbon free , right Joe ?

Dissenter
connecting...