The RNC released a report on Thursday confirming election cheating by Democrats in the 2020 election. This report comes after months of silence by the Republican Party after Democrats stole the November election from Trump. And this also comes months after RNC Chair told The New York Times she was regretted allowing Rudy Giuliani and…
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/08/pathetic-rnc-releases-new-report-confirming-democrat-election-cheating-abandoning-trump-telling-ny-times-february-regretted-claims-fraud-back/

The Republican part is dead, long live the America First movement.

It seem like Biden did such a bad job that even his Deep state backers are jumping ship.

1M% traitors

What good is the GOP?

screw the RNC! put your money directly to the candidates that believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. Do your best to dump RINO's in the primaries.

Fuck the RNC , they are dead , Bury them and piss on the grave. Time for the America First Party.

Yet despite this morons still give money to the fucking GOP, R voters are the problem with these cronies being able to retain power.

how about them audits now then certify the shit or else.

Yeah every time the RNC emails me I respond by telling them to fuck off for betraying the best POTUS in history and to never contact me again.

The RNC did the least to address the stolen election, less than some Democrats even. They should be SUED for FRAUD and malfeasance.

Dissenter
connecting...