Psaki says her kindergartener loves wearing a mask all day so your child should love it too. Fox News reporter Peter Doocy on Friday asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki if there is any concern from health officials about the “emotional, academic, and psychological effects,” of forcing children to wear masks in school. Psaki…
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/08/kindergartener-says-wear-mask-day-psaki-asked-psychological-effects-masking-children-video/

Does she eat paste too?

#prodigy

Your kindergartener is brainwashed, just like you. Poor kid!

And she believes what her kindergartener says? Or would allow the kindergartener to harm herself via stupidity? Jen Psaki just showed the world she is a bad mother.

Has anyone called child protective services to report this?

That’s hearsay!

Somehow I know when I’m old, “Psaki Part Deux” is going to show her ugly head somewhere

No parental pressure in that one, right???

School choice . Public schools are a fraud

Terrible parent

The daughter lives with the retarded cunt of a mother and apples don't fall far from the tree.

Edit History

2021-20-Mo 09:20:10 am

The daughter lives with the retarded can't of a mother and apples don't fall far from the tree.

My son was in kindergarten last school year, and he also could and did wear a mask all fucking day. You think that makes me happy? You stupid fucking cunt.

Dissenter
connecting...