Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Vernon Jones is calling for the resignation of Governor Brian Kemp. Jones is additionally calling for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to look into reports of tens of thousands of duplicate ballots that are missing chain of custody documents. “Today, in addition to @BrianKempGA resignation, I am calling for an IMMEDIATE…
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/vernon-jones-calls-resignation-georgia-governor-brian-kemp-certifying-fraudulent-election/

Resignation? Gee that's a hard line.../s. How about charges of treason?

Phony ass Kemp playing like he's a Republican, because he knows that will suck some of the dumb voters in.

From a political perspective it seems a good move, but all I can say is good luck with that!!!!

It will be a cold day in hell when Kemp voluntarily resigns, only thing for Georgia Legislature to do is to impeach him for Malfeasance in falsely certifying the election.

Sorry Vernon. There's no rule of law. Name one person, or one group or government agency that hold criminals accountable for their actions in the 2020 election? Name one that will exercise the use of force and bring down forces of evil.

Shit. Now you need a Negroid to save your ass. Maybe cuz they can't join the kabalist white masons. Hey Negroids if you are christian an have an IQ above the speed limit i can call you my neighbor. Or even my brother.

What a rayciss.....how dare he call out a swamp party politician

Looks like Vernon Jones is a lock for governor in Georgia.

Dissenter
connecting...