Last year the homicide rate in St. Louis City reached a 50-year high. In response, the radical city leadership eliminated nearly 98 police jobs. The St. Louis Post Dispatch reported on Sunday: A circuit judge dismissed a 2020 murder case last week and said the Circuit Attorney’s Office “abandoned its duty” after St. Louis prosecutors…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/st-louis-prosecutors-soros-backed-kim-gardner-fail-show-court-three-times-resulting-murderer-set-free/

Get federal Marshalls involved.

Clearly someone is threatening the witnesses and prosecutors?

This one need to be removed from office due to incompetence. Like Camel-toe Harris, all she's good for is campaigning and has no clue how to do the job. I wonder who she blew to get the job?

This is what happens when blax are awarded jobs as a consolation prize. They are like a disease in the workplace. They are openly racist and rude to the different races and chase them away, and give preferred hiring to blax if they are qualified or not. I went through the same thing with google and several other companies. The manager at Gulfstream flat out told me he would not have hired me if he knew I was white before he hired me. When interviewing at the Google data center I interviewed with one other candidate, a black guy. He and I talked while we were waiting to be interviewed and I looked at his resume full of misspellings and errors. He had no education and no experience. He didn't even spell the town he lived in right. I am college educated and had lots of experience. He was awarded the job for his skin color, no other reason. One Job I recently was supposed to start, but I showed up and the HR lady gave me a dirty look and pretended she didn't know who I was. She did that because of my skin color. I saw my file on her desk.

Nonfeasance, is a dereliction of duty as required by the office. A DA who through incompetence or intention who refuses to pursue the lawful prosecution of a person for which they have a prima facie evidence of a crime is guilty of this. This should be used to disbar the DA and sanction her from any other office. If they can show criminal intent behind this action then we should consider charges of malfeasance.

The court made the right decision, but now the radical left has a new play book. Why do overt things like change the DA's office when they can just stop showing up and criminals will be left to go back out on the streets because if no one will prosecute the crime, the court doesn't get to go any further. Now what SHOULD have happened, and probably could have been done, is everyone in the prosecutors office responsible for this case would have been held in contempt, and disbarred thereby removing them as a problem.

Prosecute the prosecutors.

I'm betting he sues, and wins, for his incarceration and gets BANK for it too.

That mulatta mongrel is ugly, inside and out....

no doubt this DA is yet another one who was elected with GEORGE SOROS $$.

She should move to California. Gabbin' Nuisance could hire her for Kamala Harris' old job as State Attorney General.

Dissenter
connecting...