Several women on the US soccer team on Monday turned away from the US flag as 98-year-old WWII veteran Pete DuPré played the national anthem on a harmonica. The US Women’s soccer team is playing against Mexico in East Hartford, Connecticut in a pre-Olympic sendoff game before heading to Japan. These women should not be…
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/several-women-us-soccer-team-turn-away-us-flag-98-year-old-veteran-plays-national-anthem-harmonica-video/

Time to get ONLY those who want to represent the USA in the Games. Leave the spoiled brats at home. Let them seek attention from their WOKE friends.

Eff Soros' soccer dykes. Hope they get their butts kicked every game.

You don’t respect the flag you need to get the fuck out of this country you fucking cunts. I was raised with soccer and it is not even entertaining to watch women play soccer . Don’t ever try to compare yourself to men. Do not try to fight the nature. Men are stronger, can kick harder and they are faster. You get paid more than you should.

Let them warm the bench and pick 2 proud Americans to play in their place.

which is why I don't waste my time watching soccer in general, and US womens soccer in specific.

These fools are disrespecting those that gave their lives so they can now enjoy the freedoms that they have. Ill educated small minded cretins. Their stomachs are too full.

Screw their stupid f%cking politics, they could have at least given respect to the WWII vet and not TURNED AWAY while he was playing! This will be the first time that I root for the other team. I hope this team gets destroyed.

They all should be yanked from the team and barred from playing on any future US team. They can go be PE teachers somewhere and enjoy their anti-American stance.

DEFUND THE UNITED STATES WOMEN'S SOCCER TEAM! IMMEDIATELY!

Time to nut up and fire them. Let them play for a non national team. So easy.

Dissenter
connecting...