White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday said the country is ‘going in the wrong direction’ because of unvaccinated people. “On COVID, Dr. Fauci says ‘we’re going in the wrong direction.’ Whose fault is that?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Psaki. “Well, I would say first what he was referring to is the…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/psaki-says-us-going-wrong-direction-large-population-unvaccinated-people-video/

So what?

America is the land of the free and the people are free to even chose their own healthcare. (whatever happened to my body my choice??

Funny, I thought the stats were saying just as many vaccinated people are catching that new variant too.

Fuck you bitch. We're going in the wrong direction because Biden is demented and he was illegitimately rigged in there

For the millionth time, if the "vaccine" worked, why would the "vaccinated" people even worry?

If those who had the shot(s) are coming down with it, then how the hell does it matter?

"The authors then divide the number of deaths by the total number of people who tested positive for the Delta variant and found the rate of death to be 0.000957 for unvaccinated individuals and 0.00636 for those who have been inoculated." Wow isn't that alarming......NOT.

Liar liar.

Why would I want to do anything to help America?

Wrong as usual clown. People that have been vaccinated are catching the new strain so how can you possibly blame it on people that haven't had the vaccine? You idiots cannot stop nature, this lab created virus will continue to mutate. Like everything made it China, the virus is weak and ineffective. Not the bio weapon you wanted because it's low quality made in China.

Dissenter
connecting...