More bad news for Joe Biden. According to a new poll, Donald Trump is more popular than Joe Biden. The poll found that Trump has a 52% approval among Americans while Biden is only at 51%. From Breitbart: Former President Donald Trump is more popular with U.S. voters than President Joe Biden, according to a…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/new-poll-trump-now-popular-biden/

You gott'a be kid'n me! Trump only got 76,000,000 votes, not counting all the ones that haven't been counted to date. Biden had about 1,000 votes, or maybe 2,000 votes and that was in Delaware. Biden had to win with the fix!

Trump was ALWAYS more popular than fucking Biden.

Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f^^k things up --- Barry "0bama" Soetoro

There is nothing new about this poll. President Trump has always been more popular than pedo Biden. Biden will go down being more infamous than famous. President Trump’s popularity and adoration will continue to soar amongst Americans the longer that Thief remains in President Trump’s house.

No surprise here. Trump loves America and worked hard for America. Obiden is the exact opposite, and cheated his way in and so yes no surprise.

Always has been.

Always has been, the true election results prove this all too well.

Trump really had about 90 million votes and would have easily topped a 100 if Big Tech’s thumb wasn’t on the scale.

If America keeps traveling down the path it's currently on, by this time next year there will be no America. I encourage you to watch this and wake up.

visit https://greatawakening2.blogspot.Co.Uk/re5443

Fake news. I doubt Biden is even at 30%

He already was more popular. Joe Biden admitted during the lead-up to the sham 2020 election that he "didn't need your vote". He already knew it was rigged. Trump could have gotten 100 million votes and it wouldn't have mattered. They would have trucked in that many more "mail-in ballots" gathered in "drop boxes" paid for by Mark Fuckerberg, harvested, and counted in the middle of the night by left-wing activists with no poll-watchers present.

Dissenter
connecting...