CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen on Saturday said the Biden Administration should make life difficult for unvaccinated Americans. Leana Wen was born in China and served as the president of Planned Parenthood until July 2019. Wen complained about current policies and said life is simply too easy for unvaccinated Americans because they can still…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/doctor-cnn-biden-admin-tell-americans-dont-get-jab-sign-forms-get-twice-weekly-testing-video/

American's would tell the Biden administration to FUCK OFF...

No testing. No signature. WE. WILL. NOT. COMPLY.

Deport CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen back to China

CCP asset like Fang Fang.

CNN will literally let anyone on their show. Even the quacks.

Edit History

2021-11-Sa 06:11:06 pm

Put her on a rice dish and send her back to China.

How about stop killing babies and mind your own business. Deport to China

ya, and make sure to wear ar-3 body armor cause patriots will stick your pen in your jugular and choke you to death, you empty demon. see, they say all this shit but they would NEVER be the one risking their life taking such traitortard shit to peoples doors. what cowards these "influencers" are. the whole stinking lot.

i think i'd disown a child of mine for working in the jew media. yeah, hmmm... i totally would.

they sure have influenced me. i've gone from totally non-violent to fuck around and find out. i don't give a whit about my life, but the rest of american patriots, and the young patriots unaware of what these cunts have in store?

my biggest regret is that i have but one life to give...

Fuck off bitch.

That's how it's done in your shit hole china, we kill our leaders that try that shit here. Then we hunt down and kill all those that pushed the idea.

Dissenter
connecting...