As hundreds of illegal immigrants surge across the southern border daily, migrants from Africa are gaining entry into the United States with free plane tickets paid for by American taxpayers. Asylum seekers wanting entry to the United States from Africa typically embark on journeys to South America by boat or plane, then make a treacherous…
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/delta-american-united-airlines-providing-african-migrants-free-flights-u-s/

Why would they want to come to a racist, white supremacist country that denies them any opportunity?

#sarcasm

What the actual fuck? Free my ass. They are being subbed by US Govt. Motherfuckers.

Yep! They are coming to a neighborhood near you soon. Maybe the governmental types will take all those homes and apartments over and give them to the ILLEGAL ALIENS. The big question is "When does the Uncivil Civil War go HOT?"

Maybe a few planes need to disappear from the friendly skies.

And every one of these monsters will take up a life of crime and welfare. China is trying to destroy us from within. They are paying these airlines to bring these third world sewer people here and bankrupt america.

How do the people who own these airlines identify?

MSM looks around - left & right - front & behind...

NOPE, no white genocide going on around here!

For fuck's sake; this is beyond infuriating.

#illegalimmigration #illegals

While people trying to flee Cuban government brutality are mercilessly sent back to be executed or imprisoned. Nice. Don't try to tell me Biden won the election fair and square, Americans are ALL better than this worthless excuse for 'governance'.

I take everything I read with a grain of salt, but I actually read the article and saw the posts and if most of those that are coming in like those who have been covered in the stories then I'm cool with it. I know...call me a commie if you want (even though that isn't true). Now, if it's mostly military aged men hell bent on the destruction of western civilization, then fuck those dudes and fuck the people who greenlit their coming here.

Dissenter
connecting...